Are you looking for a way to help those in your congregation come together to help your community? Or are your small group leaders looking for an easy way to get their participants interested in serving projects? Samaritan Bags is here to help!
The great thing about Samaritan Bags is that packing events can be easily tailored to fit large and small groups – perfect for a small group bible study, or for a church-wide event. Not only are you helping those in your community who are vulnerable, but also providing tangible resources to help them get back on their feet.
By partnering with Samaritan Bags, your church or small group will feel the benefits
- Bonding within your church congregations or small group
- Serving in a way that crosses political and theological boundaries
- Uniting as a team to show compassion and be the gospel in action
- Living out the Good Samaritan’s example
- Ushering your small group or congregation into a season of mission mindedness
- Reaching out: packing events don’t require participants to be believers – which means you’ve got a perfect outreach opportunity for your congregation to invite unbelieving friends to a safe environment where they can be exposed to the gospel message!
What's next? Here's how we can help
- We’ll offer guidance on what to pack, and provide Samaritan Bags branding and printables you can display around your church or small group to get the word out!
- We can help you curate your event – shop our amazon store and receive a customized shopping cart, as well as discounts towards bulk purchases for large events. If you need to purchase for a larger event, we can connect you to our vendor partners to help.
- We’ll provide your event with a personalized fundraising page via our fundraising partner, Network for Good.